Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - Raider

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

Would you like the recipent to be chosen for promotion to DiscordRep Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

No special reputation
Nov 27, 2019
User name: Raider

Your Discord UserID: 633752468379140117

Alternative Accounts: I dont have alt

Country and Timezone: Kosovo GMT+1

Availability: 5 days a week

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? Yes

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? no

Foreign languages English

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) I am from a small country , I go to a private school i pay 1000$ year and i know alot about computers

Anything we should take into account or be aware of? nop

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? Because i want to lead something big

Past administrative experience: Discord Big servers [2k members]

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) rbx.place / user

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? no

Other questions or comments: no

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hey @Raider,

You're currently under review, and other staff members will have the chance to ask you questions and say their thoughts. Other users will also have the opportunity to comment on this application.

Reading through your application, I find that you've provided very little details in between the questions. You forget to include big I's in your sentences, and don't write very formally. Would you mind providing some more information about this in a post below, like your name etc?

Your past experience is alright, but does not include any names. The trading community you've provided seems to be fair.

Sincerely,
Leo

Raider

No special reputation
Nov 27, 2019
Thanks, sorry for short sentences i didn't know what to write more

-Raider

Raider

No special reputation
Nov 27, 2019
Hey @Raider,

You're currently under review, and other staff members will have the chance to ask you questions and say their thoughts. Other users will also have the opportunity to comment on this application.

Reading through your application, I find that you've provided very little details in between the questions. You forget to include big I's in your sentences, and don't write very formally. Would you mind providing some more information about this in a post below, like your name etc?

Your past experience is alright, but does not include any names. The trading community you've provided seems to be fair.

Sincerely,
Leo
I don't actually want to give away my name

I live in Kosovo , EUROPE , i have free time like 5/7 and i have knowledge of mod , i know good eng. so i can understand it .

Janel911

Senior Developer
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
DiscordRep Moderator
No special reputation
Aug 18, 2019
Hey Raider,

I am sorry to inform you that your staff application has been Denied.

We have Denied your staff application after a staff team meeting, we came to this decision because currently we have a total of 6 staff members which is quite enough for such a small community.

But that's is not the end, DiscordRep is growing day after day, and of course at some point we will need more moderation, feel free to apply again in 14 days. Thanks for applying!

Great regards,
Janel

Status
Not open for further replies.