Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - PrayForMe

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

Would you like the recipent to be chosen for promotion to DiscordRep Moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayForMe

No special reputation
Oct 14, 2019
User name: PrayForMe

Your Discord UserID: 523885075776143360

Alternative Accounts: None

Country and Timezone: Germany - GMT +1

Availability: /

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? No

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No i don't

Foreign languages English, Russian, Germany

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) I don't have a Job cause im 14 years old, i go into an middle School in germany. Hobby is coding.

Anything we should take into account or be aware of? Nothing

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? I'm active and very mature for my age. I'm nice to pepole if they are nice to me also.

Past administrative experience: Yes

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) Well there are a bunch of communities i'm Mod in.

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? Yes for talking not good to other pepole that were not nice to me at all

Other questions or comments:

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hey @PrayForMe,

I've read through your application and came to a conclusion, but before I tell you it I want you to read through what I have to say.

Firstly, you're not old enough for a Moderator position as our requirement is 15 years or older. This is a requirement set to behold, and we can't let anyone bypass these restrictions. This is a rule set to an age where you're most likely to be in the mature state we're looking for.

I also see that you've not filled out anything on when you're able to work. I don't know if you misunderstood then questions or if you are unsure, please detail with more information so we can understand. We're looking for Staff who can be active and can be there when we need them for assignments.

You have 10 spelling mistakes in your application. We're looking for applicants who are not in the rush to fill out an application and can put time into applying. The application is not very detailed and not very structured.

To come to the conclusion, you have overall a rushed application and not old enough to be an applicant. Please consider applying when becoming 15 years or older. And if applying again, spend some time reading through your application and write more detailed.
Your application has been denied.

Sincerely,
Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.