Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - Polo

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

Would you like the recipent to be chosen for promotion to DiscordRep Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polo

No special reputation
Nov 27, 2019
User name: Polo

Your Discord UserID: 553782073887031316

Alternative Accounts: U banned:C

Country and Timezone: Est

Availability: 9/10

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? Yes

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? no

Foreign languages none

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) My name is DeCarlo Alvarez. I like gaming I go to a private school and i like to moderate :D and like to be active.

Anything we should take into account or be aware of? no

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? I can be super active I've had past experience in other servers moderating I can get a chat active and i like to have fun and follow directions.

Past administrative experience: I've moderated roblox role play groups, nothing much out of there.

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) Wish come true co at some point mostly admin. Tatsei Table admin, I'm working on my own server at the moment too.

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? No, I've left many caus of the lack of respect tho.

Other questions or comments: No

ravy

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
DiscordRep Moderator
No special reputation
Oct 18, 2019
🕊 Up in the sky
ravy.pink
Stats:
• Joined Discord on March 9th 2019 (9 months ago)
• Joined DiscordRep.com on November 26th 2019 (19 days ago)
• Reputation of +19 on DiscordRep
• Not found on any major ban list
• No previous experience

Inference:
You're definitely a role model when it comes to being a good user on Discord. In my opinion, that's only half of the way to a moderator though.
Any previous experience moderating would be nice though before becoming a moderator on a platform that's used by bots to ban users from many many Discord servers.

DieselJS

Developer & Donator, Creator of GiveawayBot
Staff member
DiscordRep Moderator
Tier I
No special reputation
Aug 22, 2019
DieselMC
www.dieseljsmc.cf
I feel your previous experience is lacking especially when applying for DiscordRep Moderator. I have also seen you effectively beg for the moderator position as well as spam the main chat a couple of times, this is unprofessional. I also feel your application was lacking in professionalism and content.

Polo

No special reputation
Nov 27, 2019
Well I now co own a 160+ server I've been moderating for over 3 years on discord I do have a lot of experience its just i don't fully remember my past moderator experiences.

ravy

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
DiscordRep Moderator
No special reputation
Oct 18, 2019
🕊 Up in the sky
ravy.pink
Hi Polo,

after discussing your application with our staff team, we've decided to deny it.
One key point here is missing experience.

Thanks for your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.