Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - Polo

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

Mod or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polo

No special reputation
Nov 27, 2019
User name: Polo

Your Discord UserID: 553782073887031316

Alternative Accounts: 418506758231687180

Country and Timezone: est usa

Availability: 9/10

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? Yes

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? no

Foreign languages none

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) i go to school lol. i don't currently have a job and i like gaming.

Anything we should take into account or be aware of? no

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? To help with whatever and have more experience as a moderator. I think i'm a could candidate because, i'm active I can get along well and learn quickly

Past administrative experience: i have moderated roblox role play groups, nothing much out of there.

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) I'm owner of a market place sever that you sell items for money on roblox. I have been co owner on other servers as the previous one.

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? I have been banned from a community but it was because, that i told u guys that they gave me negative rep and you guys fixed it but then they banned me.

Other questions or comments: None

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hey @Polo,

You're currently under review, and other staff members will have to chance to ask you questions and say their thoughts. Other users will also have the opportunity to comment on this application.

I quickly noticed that your text is not very formally written, which we would prefer. You forget to include big I's in your sentences.

Your past experience does not include any names, would you mind sharing any names? The same goes for trading communities you have been in/own. Would you also mind sharing some more personal information like your name?

Sincerely,
Leo

Last edited:

Polo

No special reputation
Nov 27, 2019
My name is DeCarlo Alvarez The names of the server's have been Wish come true, name is FazeOpts I was co owner for a while. I currently own a server called JoinHub it was previously made so it's still growing. i'm sharing it with raider.

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
My name is DeCarlo Alvarez The names of the server's have been Wish come true, name is FazeOpts I was co owner for a while. I currently own a server called JoinHub it was previously made so it's still growing. i'm sharing it with raider.
Alright, noted.

Janel911

Senior Developer
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
DiscordRep Moderator
No special reputation
Aug 18, 2019
Hey Polo,

I am sorry to inform you that your staff application has been Denied.

We have Denied your staff application after a staff team meeting, we came to this decision because currently we have a total of 6 staff members which is quite enough for such a small community.

But that's is not the end, DiscordRep is growing day after day, and of course at some point we will need more moderation, feel free to apply again in 14 days. Thanks for applying!

Great regards,
Janel

Status
Not open for further replies.