Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - Kiieran

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

Would you like the recipent to be chosen for promotion to DiscordRep Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiieran

No special reputation
User name: Kiieran

Your Discord UserID: 639871940340744192

Alternative Accounts: I don't have any ALT accounts.

Country and Timezone: England | GMT

Availability: Every day.

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? Yes

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No.

Foreign languages A little bit of Spanish.

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) I am a Discord.js Developer, and my hobbies are moderation and developing Discord bots.

Anything we should take into account or be aware of? No.

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? I am very active, and I have moderated many servers before, going up to the 10k members bracket. I am always online, most of the time, and I am able to make sure the forum is well managed and trollers aren't taking over.

Past administrative experience: I have lots.

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) I have never had sales with virtual items.

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? I have been banned from a community, it was a accidental ban, and I was unbanned shortly after, other than that I haven't been banned.

Other questions or comments: No questions/comments.

Kiieran

No special reputation
Hello @leny32

I would be glad to share it with you! Servers I have administered/moderated are servers including 2-10k members.

There used to be a server called TheChillHang, which had around 7k members, and I was a Lead Senior Administrator there, for around 2 months.

Another server was TheDevelopmentShack, which was essentially a server where people would go if they needed Discord.js Bot Development help, which had about 5k members, the server was sadly shutdown 2 months ago. I was Lead Community Moderator.

And at this point in time I own a server with around 500 members.

Kiieran

No special reputation
Of course! DiscordRep is a reputation community which is intending to help people to not get scammed. You can search a user and look at information about them.

My intentions of becoming a DiscordRep Moderator, are to help people to not get scammed, ect. I also, want to make sure the forums aren't overloaded with trollers, spamming a post ect.

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Have you ever been banned from Discord? How long have you known about DiscordRep, and how long have you used the service?

Kiieran

No special reputation
I haven't been banned from discord, but this is my 2nd account. My 1st accounts DMs filled up too much, so I decided to create a new account, and deleted my old one. My friend told me about discord rep about a week ago, he hasn't got an account but uses the service as a guest. i have used this service as a guest for around 3 days, and then created an account today.

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
I haven't been banned from discord, but this is my 2nd account. My 1st accounts DMs filled up too much, so I decided to create a new account, and deleted my old one. My friend told me about discord rep about a week ago, he hasn't got an account but uses the service as a guest. i have used this service as a guest for around 3 days, and then created an account today.
Do you have a User ID of your other account?

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hey @Kiieran,

The council has decided that your application is denied.
We're currently full. We'd also prefer not asking about the application directly to Staff.

You may apply again in 14 days.

Sincerely,
DiscordRep Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.