Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - JelloJxlo

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JelloJxlo

No special reputation
Feb 12, 2020
User name: JelloJxlo

Your Discord UserID: 305771467474468864

Alternative Accounts: GxmeHelp#6345 (Used for personal trolling stuff)

Country and Timezone: United Kingdom & GMT

Availability: School day, 4-5 hours. Weekends/half terms yes, always on.

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? Yes

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? Nope, unless a problem.

Foreign languages No, don't speak different languages.

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) I do not have a current job, and school It's a good life, hobbies I love playing tennis (depends), and I love life! <3

Anything we should take into account or be aware of? Yes, I may not be able to answer questions straight away due to some INRL problems or questions regarding other stuff.

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? I do have good past experience and could make a good candidate by being active and making DiscordRep active and making it good, like always! I will always be sure to help guests with questions.

Past administrative experience: I used to work for Helper In Sad Rad, I know most commands like warn, mute, kick, ban, ect.

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) Same as above, Sad Rad helper.

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? Not that I know of.

Other questions or comments: No, have a good day!

Denied by: ravy

Last edited:

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hey @JelloJxlo,

When I was reading through your application, I found a couple of spelling mistakes and unclarified messages. In this part of DiscordRep, we'd like to remain professional and formal when writing. Which goes for the most part in answering reports and emails.
You don't seem to have a lot of enthusiasm and engagement while writing the application. The delivery is slightly off, and I would have liked to see more of a message to what you want in your message.

I would also like for you to get to know DiscordRep inside out with the website, forum, discord, etc. before we'd hire you. Someone being familiar and recognized within Staff, would have a much higher chance of being accepted.

To conclude, I think you should get to know DiscordRep better and spend more time writing your application. You may get other replies by Staff with their opinions until we give you a conclusion.

Greetings,
Leo

JelloJxlo

No special reputation
Feb 12, 2020
Thank you for your response and time, I will be sure not to rush my application next time.

Sincerely,
Jack

Reactions: Freeplay
Status
Not open for further replies.