Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - DevCallum

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

You can choose:

• Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Decent

• Bad

• Very Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevCallum

No special reputation
Aug 19, 2019
User name: DevCallum

Your Discord UserID: Developer | Callum #0174

Alternative Accounts: None

Country and Timezone: GMT

Availability: every day (has no life)

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? Yes

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? nope i have issues understanding if i am extremely tired

Foreign languages none

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) i like to code and talk on my discord

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? i own my own server and have a lot o experience

Past administrative experience: My owner server and like 10 others i left most because it did not like what they had become

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) none

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? nope apart from discord.js and i have no clue why it wont let me join

Other questions or comments:

Phillbobber

Friendly
No special reputation
Tier III
Aug 19, 2019
Question:
Wouldnt you think maybe get more time into the server and maybe some rep?

Reactions: Janel911

Phillbobber

Friendly
No special reputation
Tier III
Aug 19, 2019
We are sorry to inform you that your Staff Applacation Has been Denied.

We have decided this because we as a Staff Team don't feel like we know you Well Enough. You can apply again in 3 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.