Denied: Moderator Moderator Application - Anthony M.

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

Would you like the recipent to be chosen for promotion to DiscordRep Moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony M.

No special reputation
Sep 18, 2019
User name: Anthony M.

Your Discord UserID: 231805309264461824

Alternative Accounts: 315714412285788160

Country and Timezone: Lebanon ( GMT+3 )

Availability: My time is limited as school has started and schedule isn't fixed yet. (Availability: unknown)

Are you atleast over 15 years of age? Yes

Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? I have no issues at all.

Foreign languages English - French - Arabic

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc) I'm a 17years old student which means last year before University.
I work as a manager at EXPopulation Host (COO) and Support Member at Sparked Host LLC.
I've been hunting cheaters, scammers, ip-loggers since 2017.

Why do you want to be a DiscordRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate? Since DiscordRep is what I believe the correct place to be with forbidding scammers / iploggers / Ddosers to succeed in life and getting them out of discord, me as a moderator would (1) Speed Up most of things - researchs | risking informations and such stuff (2) Help the Community in a positive way as well as respond to questions within few minutes / hours ( when I'm available of course ).

Past administrative experience: Owner of a minecraft server which now came a host ( EXPopulation ) and Support Member at Sparked Host LLC.

List Discord trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin) I've been on MC-MARKET and REVENACT.
The only trade I did was with one of my close friends as I try to avoid trading as much as I can..

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened? I haven't been banned on a trading Community but I've indeed been banned on a server for exposing the head-admin for something he should've not done.. ( deobsuficating plugins and editing them and making them "custom" ) but now we are friends cause I have to for my oldest friends on mc, other then that banned from MCFREEHOSTING cause the owner is a ddoser and I never knew untill he doxed me and decided to ddos me and his own machine just to blame it on us.. ( he have ddos tool cause he's an admin on a white hacker discord server )

Other questions or comments:

Phillbobber

Friendly
No special reputation
Tier III
Aug 19, 2019
Anthony, i will not be voting for you to be on the team for a few reasons. One of them is how active you are on discord. I have looked into yoyr profile have seen how inactive in chat you were. I do have a few other reasons but are not immportant. Thanks for Applying!

-Phillbobber

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hey, Anthony.

Reading through your application a see very good potential as a working Mod for our community. There are just a few pinpoints that I'd like to point out throughout your application. One of them mentioned by another staff member earlier.

Activity. Being active in our community is essential to becoming a working moderator for DiscordRep. We're actively engaging and asking the community for what they want and having cozy conversations. These chats will help to getting to know you and your personalities even more. This will also help us to find out if the things written in the application is the truth. It will also give a feeling to the majority of readers that you're actively helping out and willing to show what you're good for.

Reports & Enemies. We know for a fact that having mighty people against you can be rough and hard to explain in situations. You've had reports where a previous but no longer staff member has banned you. I think that some of the reasons for the ban might be because of real actions, but since there were lack of proof we had to remove the ban.

Formal writing. We expect applications to be written very formal, structured and barely any spelling mistakes or capslock where it's not needed. We don't require being a professional English writer or have no mistakes at all. But keep in mind, we're out for applicants who have the capability of writing English which is essential in becoming a DiscordRep Moderator.

Because of these factors, I'm sorry to say that I will be casting a vote on Unsure the current time being. Keep in mind you can edit your application and correct a few things in your application and write a reply to one of the Staff or Users Messages. Thank you for applying!

Sincerely,
Leo

Last edited:

Anthony M.

No special reputation
Sep 18, 2019
Hello,
I'm always fine for being active like I am on other discord servers.
Due to the false ban that was made on me, the proof were not enough as I've not done something incorrect or not wanted by anyone ( example: cheating, scamming, etc. ) and I'm able to give full proof as well as I've talked with the person that considered me scamming and he can personally reply to this.
As for my english, I understand English is important for you but considering I'm a French educated and English is not my main language, it would be a little bit hard for me.

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hello,
I'm always fine for being active like I am on other discord servers.
Due to the false ban that was made on me, the proof were not enough as I've not done something incorrect or not wanted by anyone ( example: cheating, scamming, etc. ) and I'm able to give full proof as well as I've talked with the person that considered me scamming and he can personally reply to this.
As for my english, I understand English is important for you but considering I'm a French educated and English is not my main language, it would be a little bit hard for me.
Hello again.

I'm not talking about you being active from now on after the application. I was simply trying to get you to understand how important it is to have some connection with the community. This is obtained by being active before an application.

I would be glad to have the last bits of evidence pulled together from the case where you had been banned. So that'd been lovely to have him reply to this about it. Also, a linked Discord account would be lovely.

As of writing in English, it takes practice and I recommend you just write a lot of English. I'd recommend you to try out a helping tool for English writing called Grammarly. This will make English much easier to learn, and all you have to think about is the structure of how the text is built up and the context.

Phillbobber

Friendly
No special reputation
Tier III
Aug 19, 2019
Hey, Anthony.

I am sorry to inforum you that your staff applacation has been Denied.

We have Denied your staff application because we have ran into many issues as stated above by Leny. If you can fix these issues then feel free to apply again in Two Weeks. Thanks for applying!

-phillbobber

Status
Not open for further replies.