Resolved Blizzard - User Report against 403350319867625503

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Tier V
No special reputation
Jan 11, 2020
Antarctica
risetrading.net
User name: Blizzard

What is the User ID of the person you want to report? 403350319867625503

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt

User ID of Victim: 305165049050169345

What was lost? Skeleton Knife Fade

What happened? Description: Description from victim:

I play on a CS:GO trade server called "Rise trading" on the community server section and I recently had unboxed a Skeleton Knife Fade in the server. A guy by the steam name of "A" had also usually been on the server a lot, he was well known and traded a lot and had an expensive inventory. One day he said "I wouldn't pay over 800 dollars for that knife." So I held his word and said "Ok, lets do it for 800." We talked in a private room in the server discussing how much the knife costs and stuff like that. He also explained to me how sending money to my PayPal worked. During this time the knife I believe had either been off-trade ban or close to the seven-day trade ban ending. So we talked again once it was off trade ban. Once we started talking he asked me to send it to his alt account: (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386618759) formally known as "Sb" during the time he scammed me. He wanted me to send it there because he said its his smurf account. Seeing that he appeared to be a big trader and that he was being legit because everyone on the server knew him (he was not just a random..), I didn't mind. So I sent it to him.. After that, he kept saying the money was pending or that it wasn't working. After that, I received no reply for about 5 days. I have been trying to message him, so on the 6th day I let an admin know on the trade server and we began to unfold this. They have been able to contact him and ask him whats going on. He initially claimed that he would return the knife once it was tradeable but instead used that as a lie from getting banned from any servers. There is so much proof of him admitting that he's scammed me. Also, he has now traded the knife over from his alt to his main account "A". (as shown in comments)

Evidence:

Date: Jan 13, 2020

Provide Evidence: a3kKTsk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.