Denied 2j9 - Judgement Appeal for 2j9#0772

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2j9

No special reputation
Feb 26, 2020
User name: 2j9

Discord Username & Discriminator 2j9#0772

User ID: 243884115462586370

I committed the offense(s), I admit it.

Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again

Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims

Previous Appeal: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternative or Related Accounts: I have one related account called 2j9#9657

Make your Case: So, I have been banned/put on the ban list for spreading illegal methods. I knew this was illegal and at the time thought there would be no repercussions for my actions. I thought this because I have known many others in the server Accounts Dump who had no repercussions for their actions so I thought that nothing would happen. I had these methods spread through me and thought that it would be nothing wrong and nothing would happen even if an admin knew about it. I became friends with the owners and staff of the server when I did a lot of moderation for them and made sure that nobody was being toxic. This is where I got staff, and through a lot of the drops i got knowledge and thought it would be O.K to spread this knowledge. I have now realized how spreading these methods is illegal as it can severely hurt a company if they have no way to stop it. At the moment I thought that many of these methods were fake but not that my account has been banned I have realized that this is not a good way to go with my life and I need to stop. I think the first step to making sure that I stop doing this is to keep my account and not abuse it once again.
Thanks, 2j9

File Upload: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.