Resolved WubzyGD - Judgement Appeal for WubzyGD#8766

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WubzyGD

No special reputation
Jul 16, 2020
User name: WubzyGD

Discord Username & Discriminator WubzyGD#8766

User ID: 330547934951112705

I committed the offense(s), I admit it.

Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again

Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims

Previous Appeal: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternative or Related Accounts: I have 0 alts.

Make your Case: I was pointed out for using Better Discord, a client modification that breaks ToS. I'm aware that this breaks ToS, and I'm also aware that what I'm about to say isn't really an excuse, but only recently has Discord had any real "beef" with mods like BD. Before, it was more of a "we aren't liable for damages caused by mods" sort of thing.

But, I've completely removed BD and its data, and don't plan on installing it again, as I see now that it's a serious infraction that is taken seriously by many of the parties involved.

I've had no prior infractions of any kind and on any service, nor even a ban on any Discord server, and I'd like a second chance.

Thank you for your time
-WubzyGD#8766

File Upload: File(s) attached

Attachments

CsGoat

Staff member
DiscordRep Moderator
No special reputation
Tier III
Jan 11, 2020
Houston, TX
csgoat.com
@WubzyGD

Once again, thanks for taking time to make an appeal.

Clearly you've understood what you've done was wrong, and your ban will be removed.

Please keep in mind that a similar infraction in the future could lead to another ban that may be permanent.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.