Denied William1050XL! - Judgement Appeal for Will PlayGround#2678

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.
Status
Not open for further replies.

William1050XL!

No special reputation
Apr 17, 2020
User name: William1050XL!

Discord Username & Discriminator Will PlayGround#2678

User ID: 513270386759041025

I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them.

Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again

Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims

Previous Appeal: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternative or Related Accounts: I do not have any other accounts

Make your Case: I appealed here due to events of about 2000 reports.

Hello there DiscordRep Admin, I am here to say I see to that quite a lot of the reports are from a person (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Longbow431 ♥#4402 with the ID of 461289228459048970

Further from that person, I have bad experiences from that person from threats to insults to bullying and since I left him, he has reported me like mad and even tried getting me banned and get me scared by threats like "you are flagged by the police" or "join call or I will demote you" and it has been annoying me since.

(I am not scared of those people)
also he acted like he was contacting Discord
and at a point he even tried getting evidence from me recording without his mic on but I am sure it doesn't work

Further out, I am really sorry for bothering you and next time I'll remember this time and take it in consideration

Regards
William

File Upload: File(s) attached

Attachments

Joey

No special reputation
Apr 17, 2020
okay The other's will come here and see it once there on please Give us more info for this William

thank you for the message by uwu

leny32

Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
DiscordRep Moderator
Aug 18, 2019
Norway
discordrep.com
Hey,

We’re looking into the case, would you mind telling me a little of why you were banned?

Sincerely,
Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.