Resolved NuclearFans1 - Judgement Appeal for NuclearFans#6969

• There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Discord admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you.
  • Beware of links and fake admin scams coming from friends. Scammers know you're more likely to sign into a suspicious link or trust a fake admin if told by someone you know and trust.

NuclearFans1

No special reputation
Aug 11, 2020
User name: NuclearFans1

Discord Username & Discriminator NuclearFans#6969

User ID: 462077228772229121

I committed the offense(s), I admit it.

Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again

Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims

Previous Appeal: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternative or Related Accounts: None I do have alts but do not use them

Make your Case: Hello! I was banned July 26th for asking users to vote as a req. I did not know that this was not allowed as I have seen others do it. I am very sorry and won't do it again. I have read over the TOS and will try not to break any rules. You can wipe my vouches and everything if you want. I just started using the bot cause I saw it in RMC(Roblox Marketing Center) I had a small rep "war" where we were downvoting eachother and getting other people to downvote and upvote eachother. I notice this was stupid and I should not have been apart of this. Thank you for your time.

File Upload: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

ravy

Community Architect / Administrator
Staff member
DiscordRep Admin
DiscordRep Moderator
No special reputation
Oct 18, 2019
🕊 Up in the sky
ravy.pink
Hi NuclearFans1,

Your appeal has been accepted. I've also gone ahead and reset your profile completely due to the dishonest vouches.
Please make sure this doesn't happen again.